Monday, August 17, 2009




















My exciting journey has taken me to the offices of the most prominent neuroscientists, psychiatrists, psychologist throughout the country. With their feedbacks and their suggestions i have been able to develop what i believe a really powerful program for your brain and muscles. However I will never forget how everything began. Three years ago I did a clip that i wanted to share with you. This was one of the basis of a more developed and researched based exercise program; Super Body, Super Brain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoGkJUrqZ2s

My book with all my 7 years researching about the brain and the muscles will be published in April 27th, 2010 with the title:

SUPER BODY, SUPER BRAIN

Please post any comments, I would like to hear from you:

No comments:

Post a Comment